This beta version contains two major changes thanks to @FireEmerald
- Disable updates
You can now set the language of SoundSwitch, for now, we support French, German and English. When changing the language setting, SoundSwitch will ask you to restart the program. Once restarted, you can enjoy it in the selected language.
This feature was asked multiple time, for multiple reasons I kept it on the back of the todo-list. Mostly to avoid getting users complaining about X not working, or X not there because they use and outdated version.
Now if you desire to disable the auto update you can, but keep in mind, I don’t provide support to older versions than the latest stable (or latest beta).
SoundSwitch Language Beta: 3.13.0
- Improve french translation #158
- Localization improvements #156
- Ability to disable auto update checker #102
- Unable to launch on Windows 7 32bit: Universal C Runtime missing #155
- Tray icon doesn’t update until switched #154
- Resolve AppVeyor problems #153
Merged pull requests:
- Improved the multi-language support, this includes: #157 (FireEmerald)
- Improved the update system to support three different modes #152 (FireEmerald)