Some changes in the code also have been applied to separate some component from other.
When a new update is available, SoundSwitch’s Systray icon will flicker (alternate between its normal icon and the update one) to notify the user of a new version.
Also correcting the bug when there is no sound file selected for the custom sound notification.
- Update AudioEndPointLibrary #178
- SoundSwitch Crash when Custom Notification is set and no Sound is chosen: System.FormatException Fatal Error #175
- SoundSwitch doesn’t start – Windows 8.1 #176
- Improve the notifcation of new update #168
- Corrected anchors, added high-dpi support. #169 (FireEmerald)