We have now a new logo, thanks to @linadesteem for it !
You’ll see it on the website, in the README and as a new icon for the program.
Also, I’ve added a small but useful feature for portability. You are now able to copy your SoundSwitch configuration from one machine to another and the application will use either the ID of the device or its name to Switch.
In other words, if you change your machine but keep the same device with the same name, you won’t need to reconfigure SoundSwitch ! (or if Windows decide again to change the id of the devices out of the blue).
- Remove duplicate trayicon file #281
- Volume Bluetooth control unabled #279
- How to test my forked Soundswitch-dev installer? #273
- Crash on boot after motherboard change #251
Merged pull requests:
- Name fallback #284 (Belphemur)
- Cleaned and updated Makefiles #280 (FireEmerald)
- Added logo and ico #278 (linadesteem)
- Add Portuguese(Brazilian) to the installer. #275 (aleczk)