This version should resolve most of the issue encountered with the previous 3.X versions where SoundSwitch would randomly freeze or stop working.
I rewrote most of the core application to be more lightweight and based the audio device listing code on NAudio library.
A new simple feature has been added in the installer, you can now delete the old configuration if you desire to do so when installing/updating SoundSwitch.
- Add choice in uninstaller to remove application configuration #216
- Settings crash when device don’t have a friendly name #225
- Locking up on switch since Fall Creator’s Update #219
- Application crashes when activating a bluetooth device – Win7 #217
- Soundswitch crash on startup #214
- SoundSwitch Freezing randomly. #200
- New-Old Issue – Switching to Bluetooth Audio #166
Merged pull requests: